Address: 1028 E. Juneau Ave., #719
2016 Taxes: $1,216
Condo fees: $300
Fabulous efficiency unit at the historic Knickerbocker. Seventh floor condo can also function as a hotel room to be used by the savvy investor as income property. Ideal location steps away from all that downtown Milwaukee has to offer including proximity to the lakefront.
In addition to great city views and filled with natural light, this fully furnished, fully supplied studio condo has averaged $12,000/year in gross income over the past two years.
- Updated Knickerbocker Hotel Furniture package
- Gutted and fully renovated bathroom – Brand new ceramic tiled walls
- Updated bathroom plumbing, light fixtures and switches
- Updated electric for office and A/C
- New door hardware
- Gas stove/range
- Fully furnished
- Flat screen tv
- Fitness center in building
- Walking distance to shopping, lake front, coffee shops and museums