Address: 1028 E. Juneau Ave., #619
2017 Taxes: $1,154.53
Condo fees: $305
Fabulous efficiency unit at the historic Knickerbocker.
This sixth-floor condo is the perfect for:
- A hotel alternative for long-distance commuters who work in Milwaukee
- Investment property – Landlord opportunity for short-term or long-term rental
- Investment as part of the hotel. Contact me for details.
The Knickerbocker’s sought-after location is mere steps away from the best of downtown Milwaukee. Restaurants, art museums, the lakefront, shopping and the city’s performance theaters, symphony and opera are all within walking distance of the building.
City views with a small view of Lake Michigan only enhance the warm feel in this natural light-filled condo. The unit comes fully furnished, fully supplied with plates, pots, pans, silverware, and linens.
The condo averages monthly rents between $1,000-$1,200/month.
- Brand new windows – Installed in January 2018.
- Gas stove/range
- Large walk-in closet
- Fully furnished with pots, pans, plates, & silverware all included
- Large flat screen tv
- Fitness center in building
- Walking distance to shopping, lakefront, coffee shops and museums