Open House: Sunday, March 25: 12pm-1:30pm 907 E Reservoir Ave Price: $725,000 Size: 3,220 sq./ft. 3 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms 2017 Taxes: $15,522.92 Condo fee: $501 MLS: 1572058
Evenings will become treasured memories as you enjoy sunsets over downtown, views of the Milwaukee River and festival fireworks, from your private terrace.
Combining inspiration from Milwaukee’s rich architectural heritage with a confidently modern point of view, this Park Terrace Bluff Home offers the best of all worlds – newer construction with stunning downtown views.
Award-winning design by Vetter Denk, the three-story townhouse conveys a feeling of refined luxury infused with a modern spirit. You will fall in love with the generous room heights and nearly floor-to-ceiling windows that bring in an abundance of natural light.
Bamboo flooring throughout, gourmet kitchen, fireplace, two terraces and attached 2.5 car garage.
Located on the bike trail and an easy walk to downtown, Brady Street and the best of Milwaukee.
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Electrolux appliances, six-burner stove-top
- Ample cabinet storage and counter space.
- Ensuite Master bath with heated flooring. Custom Italian tile and Hansgrohe rain shower.
- Den with Flux design magnetic sliding wall/door
- 4.8 kW DC bi-facial solar panel system on the roof can negate electricity bills in the summer and supplement the bill in the winter. Monitoring app available to keep track of energy production.
- Zoned heating and air conditioning with energy efficient heat pump system and gas forced air back up heating, built-in HEPA filter, humidification, and UV air purification system. Honeywell programmable thermostats can be controlled from your smartphone.
- Tankless hot water with a gas fed mini hot water tank for instant heat. Water softening system.
- Both bedrooms on the 2nd-floor feature en suite full bath, lots of windows and generous closet space.
- Top floor master suite with large bedroom, bath, walk-in closet, flex use room (study, den), and large patio with 6 seat hot tub with spectacular city view!
- In-ceiling speakers throughout the house, outdoor patio and basement media room.
- Ethernet outlet in most rooms.
- High efficiency, quiet, and modern ceiling fans from Design Within Reach installed throughout the house.
- Two laundry hookups (basement and 2nd floor) with custom storage shelving.
- Flexible room on 2nd floor for office/ play space/ guest.
- Generous closet space customized with shelving and hanging spaces.
- Sidewalk Koi art installation by international artist Jeremy Novy.
- Scandinavian wood burning Rais stove in living room kicks out a lot of heat in the winter.
- Two large patios with great views of the Milwaukee River, the MKE skyline, and Summerfest fireworks.
- Yard and snow maintenance provided by the condo association.
- Nestled on a “no outlet” street in Kadish Park that leads to a bike path.
- Enjoy outdoor concerts in the summer right out the front door. Great city views!
- Walk and bike to many places — just minutes from Brady Street, East Side, Downtown, Brewer’s Hill, Riverwest.
- Bublr bike station, multiple bus stops, gym, rowing club, grocery store and gas station, a block or two away.
Click on picture to enlarge